18.5.10

Sailing school

A thin blond postman rang at my door.
He silently delivered a bundle of pain, and left.
Pain is always a great discovery. I cried with nerves screaming, as only major pain provokes.
I cried for R, I cried for M, I cried for A, I cried for N.
There are no defenses to the life and death, that’s just pure bullshit.
Life and death make us shake as they want, and the only card we can play, is to decide what we want from life and death.
Accept and hold, that’s what we can do.
Happiness and sorrow go up and down like ocean waves.
The pain teaches us to include more oceans; time after time the ocean rises, keeping the eternal cradling waves, dipping us deeply into the blue.
Mysteriously we learn the ocean’s restless language, resting our pains, swinging slowly and merging with it.

Soundtrack: Wilco

free counters